So here goes, my first outfit post…..
Zara Leather Jacket (old), H&M Cable Knit Jumper, H&M Denim Style Shirt (old), Fred Perry Tartan Scarf (TK Maxx), Zara Leather Leggings, Zara Leapord Print Court Shoes (old), Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Watch
Apologies for the awkwardness in the pictures, posing for pictures was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Will definitely work on it, planning on doing a lot more outfit posts in the future so hopefully practice will make perfect.
Most pieces in this outfit are key pieces I’ve been wearing a lot lately, especially the tartan scarf which I can’t get enough of. It’s by Fred Perry which isn’t a brand I usually wear but saw it in TK Maxx for only £15.99 and had to get it.
Hope you like the outfit post. What key pieces have you guys been wearing a lot recently?
Blogging is definitely helping me to develop my style and become more adventurous and experimental with fashion. I usually wear quite simple monochrome pieces however for some reason, whilst browsing on the ASOS website today, I seemed to be drawn to more eclectic styles and prints.
(Clockwise from top left)
- ASOS Midi Skirt in Enchanted Garden Print – £50.00 – how beautiful is this skirt?! There is so much detail in the magical, whimsical print, it is almost a work of art. I think it would look great with some heels and a cream blouse tucked in or with a black off the shoulder bardot style top for a vintage 50s look
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Midi Dress in Geo Print – £40.00 – this dress is nothing like my usual style and is completely out of my comfort zone but I just couldn’t stop looking at it online. I love the 60s hippy vibe it gives and it has such a beautiful shape, especially with the bell sleeves. It would look great with some boots, a long chain necklace and maybe even a floppy hat
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress in Floral Print – £40.00 – cobalt blue seems to be everywhere at the moment but it is a little too bright for me so I think this dress is a great way to wear the trend. I love dresses with long sleeves and the skater style is very flattering on most body shapes and figures.
- Warehouse Trailing Floral Print Blouse – £45.00 – I have quite a few floral blouses as they are great to just throw on with a pair of skinny jeans but I don’t own a black one so this one’s perfect. It is very sheer so I would probably wear it with skinny jeans and a cami underneath during the day, but it would also look great on nights out with some leather trousers and heels
- ASOS Jacket in Textured Floral Print with Sequin Panel Detail – £55.00 – this jacket is so pretty! I love the print and sequins. This is such a statement yet versatile piece as it can be styled in so many different ways. It would be great for the party season worn over a LBD to add some sparkle and colour to an outfit or could even be worn with just jeans and a t-shirt
What do you think of these pieces? Do you feel that blogs have encouraged you to experiment and develop your style?