Blogging is definitely helping me to develop my style and become more adventurous and experimental with fashion. I usually wear quite simple monochrome pieces however for some reason, whilst browsing on the ASOS website today, I seemed to be drawn to more eclectic styles and prints.
(Clockwise from top left)
- ASOS Midi Skirt in Enchanted Garden Print – £50.00 – how beautiful is this skirt?! There is so much detail in the magical, whimsical print, it is almost a work of art. I think it would look great with some heels and a cream blouse tucked in or with a black off the shoulder bardot style top for a vintage 50s look
- ASOS Reclaimed Vintage Smock Dress in Winter Paisley – £40.00 – I have been on the lookout for a smock dress for a while and love the beautiful tapestry print on this one. I would wear it with some wooly tights, boots and an oversized chunky cardigan
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Midi Dress in Geo Print – £40.00 – this dress is nothing like my usual style and is completely out of my comfort zone but I just couldn’t stop looking at it online. I love the 60s hippy vibe it gives and it has such a beautiful shape, especially with the bell sleeves. It would look great with some boots, a long chain necklace and maybe even a floppy hat
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress in Floral Print – £40.00 – cobalt blue seems to be everywhere at the moment but it is a little too bright for me so I think this dress is a great way to wear the trend. I love dresses with long sleeves and the skater style is very flattering on most body shapes and figures.
- Warehouse Trailing Floral Print Blouse – £45.00 – I have quite a few floral blouses as they are great to just throw on with a pair of skinny jeans but I don’t own a black one so this one’s perfect. It is very sheer so I would probably wear it with skinny jeans and a cami underneath during the day, but it would also look great on nights out with some leather trousers and heels
- ASOS Jacket in Textured Floral Print with Sequin Panel Detail – £55.00 – this jacket is so pretty! I love the print and sequins. This is such a statement yet versatile piece as it can be styled in so many different ways. It would be great for the party season worn over a LBD to add some sparkle and colour to an outfit or could even be worn with just jeans and a t-shirt
What do you think of these pieces? Do you feel that blogs have encouraged you to experiment and develop your style?