The fringing trend is very popular at the moment and this top is a great way to wear it.
(Image from Zara.com website)
Zara fringed top £25.99
I’ve seen a very similar top, skirt and dress to this at Whistles but as it’s such a statement piece I wouldn’t want to spend as much on it so this Zara top is a great alternative.
There are so many different ways it could be styled and it would instantly make you look very chic and put together.
What do you guys think of this top? How would you style it?
Crackled Leather Handbag £39.99
This bag has the simplistic Stockholm street style vibe to it which I adore.
Looks like it’s made from beautiful, soft leather and looks much more expensive than the £39.99 price tag, especially since it’s 100% leather.
Apologies for blogging about yet another Zara buy, but think this is going to be one of those special Zara buys which sell out straight away!
Topshop Shimmer Reverse Seam Tee
I loved the 90s grunge trend which was very popular at the end of last year and the skater trend which is very popular at the moment. It’s not my usual style but I love how it looks and like to incorporate individual, on trend items into my wardrobe.
I think this t-shirt is the perfect way to do this. I love the colours, gold is my favourite colour, and the pink/gold/green duo chrome effect looks beautiful. The pink also makes it a bit more delicate and girly, but still fits in with the grunge trend. The roll up sleeves and white seam zip on the back are also great details, making the top a bit more luxe.
I would style this with some Topshop MOTO Vintage Mom jeans and some white peep-toe heels.
What do you guys think of this t-shirt? How would you style it?
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli medium leather trapeze bag
Have loved the black version of this bag for a while now but love it even more in these colours.
I’m going through a bit of a navy phase at the moment, and think the white fits in well with the current winter whites/ white jeans trend, as well as being perfect to take the bag through to summer.
Blogging is definitely helping me to develop my style and become more adventurous and experimental with fashion. I usually wear quite simple monochrome pieces however for some reason, whilst browsing on the ASOS website today, I seemed to be drawn to more eclectic styles and prints.
(Clockwise from top left)
- ASOS Midi Skirt in Enchanted Garden Print – £50.00 – how beautiful is this skirt?! There is so much detail in the magical, whimsical print, it is almost a work of art. I think it would look great with some heels and a cream blouse tucked in or with a black off the shoulder bardot style top for a vintage 50s look
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Midi Dress in Geo Print – £40.00 – this dress is nothing like my usual style and is completely out of my comfort zone but I just couldn’t stop looking at it online. I love the 60s hippy vibe it gives and it has such a beautiful shape, especially with the bell sleeves. It would look great with some boots, a long chain necklace and maybe even a floppy hat
- ASOS PETITE Exclusive Skater Dress in Floral Print – £40.00 – cobalt blue seems to be everywhere at the moment but it is a little too bright for me so I think this dress is a great way to wear the trend. I love dresses with long sleeves and the skater style is very flattering on most body shapes and figures.
- Warehouse Trailing Floral Print Blouse – £45.00 – I have quite a few floral blouses as they are great to just throw on with a pair of skinny jeans but I don’t own a black one so this one’s perfect. It is very sheer so I would probably wear it with skinny jeans and a cami underneath during the day, but it would also look great on nights out with some leather trousers and heels
- ASOS Jacket in Textured Floral Print with Sequin Panel Detail – £55.00 – this jacket is so pretty! I love the print and sequins. This is such a statement yet versatile piece as it can be styled in so many different ways. It would be great for the party season worn over a LBD to add some sparkle and colour to an outfit or could even be worn with just jeans and a t-shirt
What do you think of these pieces? Do you feel that blogs have encouraged you to experiment and develop your style?
As it’s getting colder, I have definitely started layering more, not only with clothes but also with jewellery!
I love the look of layered jewellery, especially smaller, dainty pieces which you can wear day to day as they add a little something extra to an outfit.
Although I don’t usually shop in River Island, I had seen some beautiful River Island midi rings on a few blogs so I decided to check them out and found these gorgeous jewellery pieces:
I bought mainly midi rings, some are in the same styles but in different sizes so I can wear them on different fingers, as well as a thumb ring and some very cute bronze/rose gold owl earrings which I thought would be great to wear with my rose gold watch.
I was very impressed with the prices, all the items were between £2 and £3 and the whole lot came to only £11. They would make great gifts and would be perfect stocking fillers for Christmas.
What do you guys think of layering jewellery? Are you loving the current midi ring trend?